Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BSU Recipe: Chocolate chip cookies

Someone mentioned the other day about posting some of our recipes on our friends of bsu blog. I thought it was an excellent idea, so let's be honest--We ALL love BSU Chocolate chip cookies, and I'm not going to keep anyone from having them. 

Here's the recipe:
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 tsp. of salt
1 tsp. of baking soda
1 cup of Crisco
1/2 cup of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
2 eggs
2 cups of oatmeal
12 oz. of chocolate chips
  • Combine ingredients and place a teaspoon of dough on a greased cookie sheet.
  • Cook at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
  • Eat warm with a glass of milk. :)

3 comments:

Presley said...

What a great idea!!!

Aaron and Anna said...

I've been waiting for this! Someone had a great idea :)

John Wesley Leek said...

You forgot to include the proper dosage of Walters sweat. Just saying...